a) Task Tracker - People may find it difficult to manage the daily tasks/to-do's without having a virtual (or real) assistant, your startup aims to solve this problem and build a task tracker. The features of this web app will be:
- landing page which will require sign-up
- an image for the web app, including thumbnail you can paste in places (should definitely be accessible from your startup's homepage
- sign-up will require email and email authentication, you can use devise for this
- my tasks page - listing of tasks that you have entered - I leave the details to you but should definitely include an ability to add new tasks, delete tasks, task details with completion date.
- today's task listing - this will display the tasks that have the completion date on the current date and have not been completed yet, and it will have a checkbox for completion, once this is checked it will move the task to completed tasks and won't display here. There should be a button for all tasks for the day which will show the completed tasks as well
- weekly tasks listing - this will display all the tasks that are pending and completed for the rest of the week (so upto 7 days in the future). There should be buttons for displaying either all tasks (including pending and completed) or just pending tasks in this page